Under 18’s are very welcome in our club.
They must join with a parent or guardian.
The parent/guardian. must also join Cycling Ireland and MBCC as well as the minor.
This is line with or safeguarding policy.
- Please don’t Join and pay your membership fee without your Parent/Guardian doing so also.
- Your application will NOT be approved.
- Cycling Ireland may return your fee after 5 working days .
- MBCC may contact your Parent/Guardian and ask you not to join.
- A new application with your guardian will take longer to approve.
- It costs the club time and money to refuse your application.
- If a parent/Gaurdian doesn’t want to join with the members for social spins or in the woods, they may join as a supporter on the Cycling Ireland site.
- They need to join MBCC as an adult member.
- They must remain close by at all times in the car park in the event of an emergency